Avocado toast with a spin. Easy and delicious, this breakfast recipe is filled with all of the best breakfast goodies. This week at Superette we are making Hash Brown Avocado Toast.
- 2 Hash Brown patties
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional toppings (parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, hot sauce, or spicy honey – whatever you like!)
- First, cook the hash browns. Bake them in the oven or air fryer according to package directions.
- Poach the egg. In a medium saucepan, bring at least 3 inches of water to a boil over high heat. Reduce to medium heat, but keep the water simmering. Carefully crack the eggs into the gently boiling water and let simmer for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes. Carefully scoop out the eggs with a slotted spoon. Alternatively, you can fry or scramble your eggs.
- Lastly, assemble your meal. Place half a sliced or mashed avocado on each of the baked hash browns. Top with a poached egg and sprinkle with salt and pepper, and any additional toppings of your choice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe via This Healthy Table