Simple, yet delicious. Hailey Bieber’s Pizza Toast recipe went viral on her TikTok account, and for good reason. The mouthwatering recipe is made up of fresh burrata, truffle oil, warm marinara and juicy tomatoes layered on fresh sourdough bread. Need we say more?
- Olive Oil
- Sourdough Bread
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Begin by slicing the tomato, placing the slices in a shallow dish and marinating in olive oil, lemon juice and sea salt.
- Butter both sides of several pieces of sourdough bread, then toast on a griddle or in a skillet until golden and crisp on both sides.
- Drizzle olive oil over each slice of toast, then divide the burrata and smash it into an even layer over each piece.
- Add slices of marinated tomatoes, grate fresh parmesan over top then bake at 375° for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, spoon warmed marinara over top, add more freshly grated parmesan and bake for an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle crushed red pepper flakes and oregano over top.
- Cool slightly before serving.