Lilian is often top of the list when it comes to our tried-and-tested fave dinner spots at Superette HQ. Without fail, the team at Lilian always seem to master the trifecta: the food, the drinks and the overall vibe – every time. The wood-fired pizzas are always a crowd-pleaser (cooked in a speciality pizza oven all the way from Italy we might add!) but all in all it’s pretty hard to pick a favourite from the menu, it’s all pretty damn good. These guys are also masters of a cocktail and have kindly shared their Peach Highball cocktail recipe. Enjoy!
- 50ml Gin (Lilian uses Peddlers Gin Co.)
- 20ml lemon juice
- 30ml peach syrup (you can use Canned Peach Syrup)
- Handful of ice
- A sprig of mint
- Lemon slice to garnish
- Begin with a tall glass.
- Pour in the gin, lemon juice and peach syrup
- Add a handful of ice
- Top up the glass with soda
- Finish with a garnish of mint and lemon