We’re satisfying our sweet tooth this week with this incredible rocky road from the one and only Donna Hay.
By Donna Hay
INGREDIENTS | Makes 28
- 28 Large Square Marshmallows
- 800g Dark Chocolate, Melted
- 1 Tablespoon Slivered Pistachios
- 2 Tablespoons Freeze-Dried Raspberries, Crushed +
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Rose Petals ++
- Arrange the marshmallows side-by-side in a lightly greased 20cm x 30cm slice tin lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Pour over the chocolate and gently tap the tin. Sprinkle with the pistachio, raspberry and rose petals.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Cut into bars to serve.
TIPS + TRICKS:
+ Find freeze-dried raspberries in gourmet food stores.
++ Find dried rose petals in selected delis and cake decorating stores.
+++ You can store rocky road in a cool, dark place for up to one week.