Here is what you’ll find stashed in our bag of necessities to get through the week with our brain still intact!
1. Some reading for downtime. We’ll be flicking through the pages of the latest Remix Magazine – the bumper fashion week issue. Jam packed full of amazing NZ fashion + culture, make sure you set aside some minutes to check out pages 153/4, an article on our very own James and Rickie. Woop!
2. Hydrate! San Pellegrino’s handy handbag sized 250ml bottles are perfect for stashing in our bags and keeping us adequately hydrated throughout the day and in between champagnes.
3. Additional accessories for when outfits need a last minute jazz up. We can’t go past our new neon tassle necklaces which will instantly add a splash of colour to an outfit in between shows.
4 & 5. Our trusty Kiehl’s hand cream works its magic to keep our hands feeling soft whilst we’re busy looking sharp and we won’t make it through the week without a pot of their Creamy Eye Treatment with avocado which feels amazing on tired eyes and helps to minimise dark under eye circles and these telltale late-night bags.
6. A blingy pair of sunglasses to wear in between shows is an absolute must for any fashion event. Be sure to remove them once inside though…we’ll be sporting a pair of Dita’s new shiny 18k gold and black frames.
7. Rosebud Salve – easy and light and you don’t have to worry about colour coming off.
8. Keep your iPad safely housed in one of Life with Bird’s super-soft leather purses.
9. Never without a touch of leopard, our Meadowlark for Superette co lab charm necklace couldn’t have arrived at a better time.
10. We are literally lost without coffee fuel throughout the day, and thanks to our nifty new Nespresso machine, we are never without it. We’ve now mastered our barista skills since acquiring a shiny new Nespresso ‘U’ machine that now takes pride of place on the kitchen counter at the Superette HQ.
11. Bell & Ross watch to get us to all of our appointments on time!
12. A fresh new 5 panel cap from Just another Fisherman
13. New Nike kicks (available at Superette this Summer…)